Friday, February 5, 2010

WINKS

HELLO PEOPLE I'M BACK!
I really shopped till dropped,seriously. My wallet is so so empty now so don't ask me out anymore unless you treat me :) This trip was so-so, shopping,eat,shopping... Walked until my legs almost break, carried my bags and things until my hands sore. wtf right but i need all those things for cny! Don't understand why we can find a lot of people in the shopping malls even on weekdays. Why don't they work? Wtf a lot of pretty girls but some of them look super ugly with their makeup and of course a lot of CHINA girls. wtf la, all flat butts! NO see hot guys, even have also with girlfriend. I'm loyal one okay *winks*
ONE THING TO SHOW OFF! i went into Genting's casino illegally. Wtf! haha, i looked old enough to go in. Never agree with that statement okay. Should say i'm tall enough. I tried to enter at the main door but the security guard asked for my ic. See,i do look very younggg okay :) SO,i looked for another door to get in. I waited for so long until i saw two young girls who were older than me,maybe 20+??, i followed them in,acted like i was their friend. HAHAHAH! I'm smart right. The security guard actually suspected me but she was too lazy to check on me.
I tell you,casino is a place which will make you get lung cancer or even nose cancer. wtff!! The people there smoked like hell omg. They just threw their cigarettes on the floor as they like after smoking. You can see different kind of people there mainly from Guang Zhou and Shang Hai in different shapes. i hate them! They speak with high high pitch, i hate their slang too. Taiwanese and Korean people look nice :) like what Vivian Kon says, all Korean guys are handsome!
OH ya and the night street at Cheras is great. You can find cheap cheap accessories,jewelleries,clothes,shoes and food there! Cheap cheap stuffs doesn't mean their quality is bad! We can get exactly the same things from the shopping malls but with such a higher price! Maybe triple or twice the price compared to night street. So, why should we pay more?
I should unpack my luggages now! Vivian Kon is nagging me. Training tomorrow :)
Goodnight :D
p/s: lazy to upload photos,how?

No comments: