
the forever zapokinady. I MISS NANA LOW!



I'm leaving with Viv and Edgar to KL on the 24th. I'm glad to know that Edgar is taking the same course as us and hopefully he stays in Suria Mas too so we got another companion! I was so busy these two days looking for baby and i have found my baby. I really hope she is reliable :) Everything seems to be really fast. Its Monday tomorrow! I'm gonna go to school early morning to train those "xiao gua" as i've promised Ms Lim. I think this is gonna be the last time that i can train with them,just only 3 mornings.I'm willing to wake up early at 6am. I'm sure i will miss all of you so much. Its so so sad that i cannot accompany you guys to competition. All the best! By the way,I wanna say a million thank you to Chin Yang for his helps and all those information. Thanks to Vivian Kon too. You mean a lot to me. haha!! *winks* and and and.... i dyed my hair MAHOGANY BROWN and i'm really loving it :)P/S: i'm sorry that i should have made this post into two posts but i combined them. i'm lazy. forgive me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment