p/s: its really not my day today. sigh =S
Friday, March 19, 2010
6 DAYS LEFT
Well, Viv Kon went to KL today to arrange furniture and stuff .The plane dropped literally,she said. I'm waiting for her to come back to go out with Khang then we go over to KL together AGAIN! She scares of boarding in plane already! Me either! I will face major pain in my ears and also my face! wo buuuuu yao! I have a lot of farewells to attend! Thursday,Friday,Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday. That's really a lot right. I feel fat already :( I'll blog about all the farewells when I'm in my KL room! I have plenty of times until the school starts! Its kinda sad to leave here, no more netball,no more KGS, no more kolo mee, laksa............. I will miss Kuching and friends. I'm so so so so so lazy to pack!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment