Okay people,I'm supposed to blog about all the farewells when I'm in KL but then i realised there will be too much photos so I'll just blog about the past farewells. One more farewell tonight with Twin,Jack,Kim Chern and Aelred at Four Points Hotel :)
1st farewell with: Netballers and Coaches.
We went to Hornbills for steamboat. I love Farrah's fish,seriously! It is so delicious. We talked about our future careers and also gossiped about someone who is pregnant now and she is engaged! The picture below is Ms Hwong and Mdm Tee. They are like our friends,not our teachers. We feel really relax talking with them. Mdm Tee even thinks of getting a tattoo on her back,she said :"tattoo ain't a bad thing,i considered it as an ART." Fine,sporty teacher is different.

Promoting this D.I.Y prawns by Chef Pauline Ho. She is good in cooking prawns!

2nd farewell with : Zapokinady and our boyfriends/ex boyfriend.
Had this farewell at Country Court which is suggested by Cindy. I felt like we really grown up as adults because we dined in restaurant which is rare for us,this is the first time. I think the next time when we dine in a restaurant would be the time we attend Cindy & Gilbert's wedding. *winks* Till then,we will bring along our boyfriends and there will be a table written "ZAPOKINADY" ....................... I'm thinking too much but this will happen in the future right!

i ♥ you guys including Nana Low. *Mwwaaahhh*

we went in to the Friendship park's toilet for photo shooting. blahh~

For more details and pictures,please visit kiki teo. Please click on the ads in her blog.Darling! see i'm kind :)3rd farewell with: Amelia,Jeremy,Ko Min.
This is the first time i went to Tarot. The food is really nice. Nice meeting Amelia's boyfriend,Jeremy which is also Nana Low's cousin,surprisingly. As you can see,it is K BOX. Jeremy has good voices,very talented. He always take part in singing competition,that's why. I've recorded his singing and also some videos,but I'm not gonna post it up here.



cheated by them! Wtf. Tsai and i supposed to make ugly ugly face but then she......... Anyway,i love this photo. heehee :P


That's all for now! :)
3 comments:
haha zhannie~~~~ whats with that ex boyfriend thing! haha. i hate you darling.
hahahaha. qian ren nan you lor! :P
haha. same thing mah!
Post a Comment