It's the orientation day today. Sadly no shuai ge at all! Feel sad for those single ladies in school. lol Basically its all about the introduction to school,departments,clubs and also camp tour to show us the direction to different places like the office,library,studio,class,etc. It was kinda bored i almost fall asleep. The auditorium is freaking cold. I think the school compound is big enough to make me get lost but I'm trying my best to remember all the directions. We got photo taking session for our Student ID card,the queue was damn long. Timetable is out. No school on Monday but sadly there is class on Saturday. I gotta be alone on every Thursday because Vivian is in the other group so we cannot go home together. I will be all the way alone. I hope i can use to it soon. Class starts on Thursday and semester break is just around the corner. That is really fast. I'm going back to Kuching,maybe! :)
Our school got this attire rules.
1. no thongs. lol!
2. no singlet.
3. no short skirts.
4. no shorts (wtf how can i live without my pretty,comfortable shorts)
5. no slipper/flip-flops. (damn)
BUT THEN.... My friend said it is all right to wear shorts just not that kind of super tight shorts that you wear at home but definitely no flip-flops are allowed. After orientation, Vivian and I once again went to Sunway Pyramid to look for pants and sandals. This shopping mall is soon gotta be the 2nd Spring in Kuching which we visit every single day.
look at my tummy.OMFG! I feel fat. I'm gaining weight. I eat more food here compared to when i was in Kuching. What's wrong with me. We eat supper almost every night. Vivian is not going to gain any weight no matter how much food she consumes but i confirmed+guarantee will gain weight. FML. Gym as routine, I should be like Vivian.
Good luck to all the junior netball players in competition tomorrow! HIGHIAN GO! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment