Sunday, March 28, 2010

WORRIES

I got so much worry in Kuching although I'm currently in KL. It's non other than netball. The inter school competition is around the corner, will be held on the 3oth,Tuesday. I'm so freaking worry about our team, like seriously! I talked to Pauline,Crystal,Hui Chian because i think the other players are okay. Not mean that Crystal and Hui Chian are bad but they take important role in playing,like feeding. I think I'm so annoying repeating the same thing to Crystal and Hui Chian but i really have to remind them over and over again until i shuang then i will be satisfied. So that you guys can remember. I'm sad that i won't be there leading you guys for competition but luckily Pauline is there. 辛苦你了! I REALLY HOPE I'll be there tomorrow for the very last training and also throughout the competition. I believe you guys can do it until the final right? Don't let other school look down on us. Don't care about what they say. Just play your own style, be yourself. I'll call you guys up when I'm break from school okay? Do tell me after winning each game.

p/s: CRYSTAL EU, please make sure your camera is fully charged and ask someone to take good good videos for me,don't make me hin hin one. Thank you darling :)

i feel like i'm with you guys.

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE! 不要辜负我们..... :)

1 comment:

kiki said...

ya bah. that pauline ho ditched me for netball