It's Saturday! If I'm in Kuching, I would be working in tuition centre then go to Kawada for netball training but then it will not come true now. It's suffer without netball and i really miss my teammates. I want Top Ten's kolo mee, Thompson Corner's hot dog cheese pancake and teh c peng. I finally understand the feeling when people are away from Kuching or M'sia. So guys, just stay in Kuching will do. I admit i miss Kuching's food more than anything. I'm not homesick yet but i miss my granny's dishes. My mum said our house is really quiet without my sister and I and they have no one to talk to. How pitiful :(
Weekend is the time we go out the most but since we're really new to this place, we do not dare to walk out alone without any guy,we might get lost. We go out, we spend money. It's really suffer when we spend a lot, but its even worst to stay at home surfing the net,watching drama and sleep. OMG. When will this dull life ends? I hope Monday comes faster,i wanna go to school and meet new friends. Most importantly i want to study, my brain is rusty.
What to do again tomorrow ? D:
2 comments:
Zhann, now you make me even look forward for my July break!
hahaha. mine is aug! u coming back?
Post a Comment