Thursday, May 20, 2010

FACTS

Leaving hometown for future study seem to be everybody wish. We don't want to stay in our hometown because we got bored of the place and most of our friends are not there anymore. Actually,there is nothing so great leaving hometown. I miss Kuching like seriously so much. I have been neglecting netball training for a few months already.

Okay,here comes the facts about Kuala Lumpur.

Hot weather,spicy food,phobia of indians ( Indians are robbers!), wait for shuttle bus everyday,need to think of what to wear to school, what to eat, pimples, eye bags, cracked lips,bitches in school, weird course mates, selfish people etc etc etc. All are negative stuffs. I am such a negaholic.

i'm so damn emo/unhappy now, i need Kiki Teo !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh I agree with you! OMG go back KUCHING can call 3XXXX1 for hours! Haha

kiki said...

hep. got good stuffs also la darling.

Zhann Bong said...

where got good stuff