nah.
Since i came to kl, i changed. What kind of changes? i TRY not to wear t-shirt everytime, i bought some lady-liked clothes but not skirt because it is unsafe to wear skirt to college because you gotta climb the staircase.Thanks to Vivian Kon who complaint to me, so this is my first change.
Second change, i'm going to cut down my budget for meals each days. I realized the food at my area and in school are slightly expensive compared to other place. My friend can find economic food for only Rm1.90 but in our school, RM5 the cheapest. I have been spending a lot since i'm here,seriously even my phone bill made me insane.
Third change, i'm NOT GOING to buy any snacks anymore from today onwards. I've promised myself ;) i take more snacks here because you know, trap in this room everyday, doing nothing for most of the time. I seriously gained weight, a few kgS, i don't wanna know how much but i will start to cut down my food intake.

become tanned. no idea,i did apply sunblock and use umbrella. no offence, kl's scorching sun!
Boring saturday & sunday. Actually looking forward for school days. *cough cough*

No comments:
Post a Comment