Another 1 week just flew by like a shooting star! awesome! I believe this week is gonna pass really fast too because we were given Business assignment to do. Hrmm, like finally there is something challenging to do and i feel so near to December holiday! I'm so jealous that architecture students have so many assignments to do but at the same time i feel lucky that i don't have to stay up late for assignments, i can watch drama, shopping, exercise and sleep! Almost all of the architecture students are sick, god bless them!

Immediately had sore throat after eating this Shihlin Chicken Fillet rice box.

So pretty! Paul Frank, Spongebob, Mickey & Hello Kitty.Too bad they are all for iphone 3g, not iphone 4. I'm looking for pretty casing especially Hello Kitty for iphone 4. woohoo~

I want a hamster, i think i'm getting one next week. Btw, this is a Guinea Pig,cute right?

Choosing Teh Tarik like this in the supermarket. People stared at us! wtf.

Bought some ingredients for today's lunch.
Had Assam Chicken with tomatoes, flammulina, Japan tofu & Sugar pea.
I tell you,it is so damn delicious!
FREE fringe cut by Pauline!
I am going to love next week! Have an enjoyable week people! Happy 101010 [;
No comments:
Post a Comment