Tuesday, October 12, 2010

UNPLEASANT DAY

My friend's car clashed on a red Proton Iswara while we were looking for parking around ResTrees. I didn't know what happened until my friend who sat beside the driver shouted " Hey, there is a car coming!". When i turned over, accident! Luckily non of us were injured! Sigh! We were supposed to take a quick lunch then go home for assignment but who knows something bad happened!

Assignment still carry on! I had no mood for assignment at all, knowing that i would be the one who do most of the thing, who worry most! This is so tiring man! All i want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep! I'm slacking although i do revision every weekend but i don't think that's enough. Tests coming on the week after next week! I hope it will be easy because it's our first test. I cooked porridge for dinner for the first time! i think i could take good care of patient because i cook delicious porridge [;

try it, you will want more! ;D

:: countdown 3 days ::

No comments: