I'm quite happy to go back to school because high school is the best place, like seriously! The purpose of going back to school today was to collect the SPM original certificate but then it hasn't arrived yet. Have to wait for a year which means next year March or April then we can get it. Today was the teacher & staff meeting so we actually saw a lot of teacher and also talked to them. Some of them said we grew rounder, fatter whereas some of them said we become slimmer. What the hell! But I'm sure we become healthier! Muahaha! The 2 new blocks in our school is so so so nice! I told Jack i will send my children to this school in the future. 2 more new buildings will be built soon. I just love the combination of the colours, don't you think it is refreshing?

sakai



awww i always wanted to take picture with Rain! Finally!

ah kor & ah so :)

cousins
I had a great time in Kbox today although Ah Bee is not here with us! From the day i came back until now, i haven't really spend A DAY with my family. I actually feel quite guilty lo. I know my grandma very mind and upset because everytime when she asked me am i coming back home to eat. I always tell her, '' NO, i am not coming back to eat for breakfast,lunch & dinner." I'm really sorry because fully booked already. Nevermind , i am bringing her to breakfast tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment