Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zapokinady Gathering

It is really hard for 5 of us to gather together to have a meal, gossip and flirt. Muahaha! We didn't really flirt la, just flirting each other. I'm happy that all of us could make it this time because 4 of us are not studying here anymore except for Cindy so we are having different holiday which means coming back at different time also. We only manage to meet once a year i guess. I really miss them! Glad to see them transformed from young ladies into pretty & mature women. They will always be the women that i love!


Kiki Teo darling buy me this from Singapore. Last time, she told me in msn that i would love the present. Of course i love it as long as it is Hello Kitty stuff! Did i tell you i have 2 full cardboards of Hello Kitty collection right now? I'm not the one who crazy buying Hello Kitty stuff but my mummy and aunty who know i love it so they keep on buying me H.K stuff.





is it possible to have 5 girls with their boyfriends next time when we gather together? MUAHAHA! Soon okay, Pauline Ho :)

Me is going to pick up Nana & Kiki tomorrow morning then send Pauline off to Johor ! I'm gonna miss her so much because she is no longer in KL anymore, she will be studying in Johor permanently for a few years. Nobody will be with me at home during the weekends. SADDENING! :(

No comments: