Monday, January 3, 2011
Hello From Baby
Hello there! Happy new year 2011! Happy back to school / college life! It's my first time using my baby to blog but I have no idea how to upload my photos because it doesn't work at all! I have something to blog about. So wait until I online with my lappie okay? It is so troublesome now because I have to connect to the lappie first or else I need to upload to my Facebook. First day of college was dumb! Woke up at 9am to attend class but there will be no more economic class until foundation ends which is good also. Muahaha! This week and next week are all about assignment submission and presentations. Study week on the 3rd week then final examination then balk kampung again! I smell Chinese new year already and I love it! Visiting friends house and gambling are all I am looking forward! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment