Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You Named It

Went back to Kuching for 10 days. Went out with friends for 8 days, 2 days for my family only. Grandpa called and asked us for breakfast on the day i wanna leave, he was the one who paid for everything because he got first prize in Toto, i don't know how much but thanks for the treat! After that went for massage, i think i am aging now. Only 18 going to be 19 but already feel the pain everywhere. I cannot imagine my life when i become an old folk.

boss of the day!

muahahaha ;)

Ordered Prosperity Combo in the plane, it costs RM15. I woke up feeling so hungry so i ordered this. The weather was bad that day, no rain but a lot of cotton candy clouds that made the plane goyang here and there. I was arranged to sit at the hot seat.Muahaha but it was just right beside the emergency door. I think it's good to be young but not too young because kids and old folks cannot sit beside the emergency door.

What i got from the fortune cookie.
" i will keep on smiling, to the right person doh."

There was this sissy Airasia steward sitting beside me inside the Skybus. He must be so tired serving people in the plane so he slept like pig.

8 assignments, 3 presentations, 1 charity drive, 1 study trip, 2 test, 4 final examinations until Foundation ends.
OH i love my life :)


No comments: