
Tiramisu Cake from Aunties!

my lovely family, without my sister :(

boyfriend :)

wishing that architecture is the right path.



Received this handmade card from someone special!
I ♥ you max!

i miss these people! I hope you were here with me!
Thank you guys for all the birthday wishes via Facebook, Whatsapp, Pingchat, Twitter, SMS. Howe Chuan randomly called and asked me to treat lunch ; Yong Yik called and sing me "Happy Birthday" song. These 2 boys were really random! I really had a great day celebrating with my friends and family! Special thanks to Aunty Ah Ling for cooking me lunch and buying me the birthday cake & my favourite Hello Kitty present! Millions thanks for boyfriend's family for the many many many treats since i came back to Kuching, thank you boyfriend's mummy for cooking me 寿面 and the Secret Recipe cake. This is the very first time i replied each and every birthday comment in Facebook. Fyi, there were 332 birthday wishes there, imagine i replying ALL of them until i feel like vomiting. But still thanks a lot, it's the sincerity that counts yeah.
I'm done packing. I am going back to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow with boyfriend! Glad that class didn't start on coming Monday so i could go over to sister place or go shopping with boyfriendand friends dulu. It's just orientation next week! Result was good but not excellent! CGPA never hit 3.5 yet, almost there :(((
I am saving money for ......................... :P
No comments:
Post a Comment