Hello people! I am back in Kuala Lumpur. I skipped the orientation and went to register for my course. We need to register as PAM (Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia) member so we are required to draw self portrait and do some easy drawing. We were not informed that we have that fill up that set of documents during registration so we just drew on spot. I hope it is not very important.
Orientation was boring. I didn't attend but looking at the orientation schedule, i think it is pretty boring because it is more or less the same as the orientation in Foundation. They estimated there will be approximately 250 architecture students. Whoa , that is really A LOT! I hope they are all nice people, less drama ;)
So, first thing i did when i reached here was to shop for groceries then cleaned my room, my house. Living outside is really not as fun+easy as you think. Today is only 4th day but i already spent RM 350 on those necessities. "Easy to spend, hard to earn."

New year need start so i also changed the pictures on my wall to the latest pictures! More and more pictures coming up ;D

bought a new cupboard now my room looks tidier and bigger!

see the dirt in my living room! it makes my nose allergy. i hate'em.

Spotted him in the movie.
Time flies, March in 4 days. Class officially starts on next Monday. It is not as easy as Foundation, we are going to have 4 hours of lecture instead of 2 hours of lecture. But i think it would be fun and more interesting if compared to Qs. So i hope i will enjoy! March, please make it a good start and hope the Bunny year will bring me happiness :)
i miss the people in Kuching.
No comments:
Post a Comment