Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Sorry, the soft toy in the picture wasn't a bunny but a cow. It doesn't matter as long as it is RED! Picture taken in Pauline's bedroom while others were gambling outside. Imagine the cow with longer ears so it becomes bunny. lolChinese New Year is so far so good but i didn't win in gambling. My mind just didn't work when i gamble, i felt sleepy every time i gamble. This year is definitely not my year to gamble, luckily its already day 5. No more visiting, no more gambling. I feel so good now, lying on bed with singlet on and air conditional on at 16 degree celsius (wtf the weather is hot okay). 2 weeks left until i go back to kl for degree. I'm excited!
Wanted to go back to CMC to work but daddy doesn't let me. He said only few days left, work what? I thought i still have long holiday until i checked the calendar then i know only 2 weeks left. I hope i will not spend too much within these 2 weeks because i have a lot more to spend on when i go back for degree.
Received text from Kiki Teo in Whatsapp saying that she is coming back, she just booked her air ticket cost 600 SGD. After she landed in Kuching then all of us went to her house because she only came back for 2 1/2 days. Same to Pauline. CNY this year is not as nice as before because not everyone comes back and most of them went back earlier to study. sigh :/
Day 1 : Jin Wen's house.
Whatsapp is a bitch. Laptop is not treating me good because it can't detect my SD memory card. I wanted to upload pictures! AHHHH! I hate the fact that CNY is going to be over which means i have to make decision for the course that i am going to take in degree. Why is life so hard?

No comments:
Post a Comment