Monday, February 14, 2011

♥ is in the air.

Hi people! It's the second week of cny. It is coming to the end on this Thursday, meaning another reunion dinner. And i feel quite happy because i am going back to kl very soon (am i cheating myself?) but Kuching is boring okay besides delicious home cook dishes, family, friends, car. These are the things that i love about Kuching. I miss the shopping malls in kl, I've already planned where to go when i go back! I'll make sure i shop enough and rest enough before Degree starts!

Went to Sing K with boyfriend's cousins and siblings. They are like, my friends, i love'em.





The reason why i blogged is because it's Valentine Day. As for me, everyday is Valentine Day, as long as you get to be together with your love one, share and appreciate. I feel the love everyday single day. I receive presents from boyfriend randomly. Don't be sad if you can't celebrate with your love one. BE HAPPY IF YOU ARE SINGLE!

love you, bee

No comments: