I am happy. All of us are happy that we are finally free on this weekend so we went to Jy's club house. It was a 2 days 1 night trip. Before we went for the movie " I am number four", we went for snooker. That was my second time going to the snooker centre. Banyak smoke, banyak mosquitoes. wth!

picking this up, picking that up.
We were tired of waiting in the car so ....

Strawberries from Icelone :)

Ever see Zuma Revenge's frog?

Botanic Club's swimming pool.
This is the view from the Fun Pool. Elias was a little upset because he can't swim at the Lap pool because the pump spoilt.

current hair length.

my new addiction ! Piglet ftw :)
I can sense that there will be NEW assignments giving out for us this week! Its more of group work this time. OH it sucks to have group work. I prefer individual work. Wish me luck! I will be satisfied if i am able to sleep at least 6 hours per day!
No comments:
Post a Comment