Friday, March 25, 2011

Update Me to You.

Hi guys. I am so far so good. Still surviving! Now i understand, no matter how early you start doing your work, you will only be able to finish it 1 day earlier before the submission. It's not because of last minute work and laziness but going from place to place to look for material and of course we have plenty of assignments at one time. THAT IS KIND OF TORTURING. I am still enjoying it although i only can sleep for 2 hours especially during big assignment. I still cannot bear with this, it is too tiring and definitely VERY BAD FOR HEALTH! I feel like a zombie walking around in uni, attending lecture and tutorial classes.

I have to apologize because i really do not have much time for my family, boyfriend and friends. I was once very upset because one of my friend say to me : " you're always busy whenever i find you. I wait until you finish your 3 year degree then i find you, alright?" THIS IS SUPERB SAD!

I will try my very best to find you guys to chat once in a while. You're lucky if i do text you message ;) The only time when i am free is when i am eating, taking shower and sleeping. So please don't bug me when i want to sleep because sleeping is so precious to me now.

I gotta have my beauty sleep now people! Eye bags are damn ugly. mehhh :'(

No comments: