Hello peeps! Holiday is soon gonna be over, left the weekends! I feel really bad for not being able to join my group members for assignment for the past few days. My parents came over, mummy planned everything in advance , so i had to neglect my assignments ! :(
Anyway, it was indeed a very enjoyable and nice holiday! First of all, i get to go shopping and spent without using the money from my own pocket. Secondly, finally had the opportunity to spend sometime with my family and boyfriend. Lastly, I got my new baby !!
tadaaa~
I love my parents to the max! I am sure they love me a lot!
I know my new baby and all the extra lenses are quite expensive but my mummy still bought everything that i needed for me :)
Went to Genting and also tried out my new baby!
I'm definitely loving it :D
Boyfie playing the shooting machine! It makes me think of why i was attracted to him.
Hmmm~
got all these tickets from playing the machine.
the higher the point you score, the more point you got!
after that, combine all the points & exchange gift!
AND I GOT THIS! adorable eyyyy?
pretttyyy pretty ribbon clips i bought!
Beloved Mummy & Daddy .
Cousin who came back from New Zealand after 4 years !
he is love.
I'm happy because i got to play and rest enough during this holiday! Battery is again, fully charged! I'm waiting for the coming challenges! Feel excited for the classes next week! 2 more months to go until mid term break! This time I'm going back home! Yay ;DD
No comments:
Post a Comment