Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Lazy Song



Oh yeah, "today i don't feel like doing anything, i just wanna lay in my bed...." I did lay on my bed for the entire day because i am freaking sick! It is the second time that i am sick in this month. I have so so so so much homework to do. Holiday is just 2 days away, i think it is the reason why i am so lazy nowadays! I should really enjoy my holiday to the max before i come back to this hectic life. Can't imagine the life after holiday, lots of submissions and then final assignment. I am so looking forward for the mid sem break which is in July! This time i am going back to Kuching! I don't feel like coming back anymore la .__.

lesson learnt: Sleep earlier so you have full semangat to do work & never talk when doing the cutting. Anyway, after the cut, i was totally awake! This is architecture's life.

i definitely miss my nai nai's cooking :(

No comments: