Monday, December 12, 2011

Life is good.

me is going to eat only fruits and vege from now on.


Managed to catch up with darlings and friends this time although the time was really short. I always thought it was a 'one week holiday' but no it was just 6 days. I wanted to postponed my flight back to kl but I've already checked in so mehhh , I only can guai guai take my luggage and fly back here.

Went back this time, everybody told me i grew fat. YES, I DO. sometimes i don't know who or what should i blame at for this weight gaining matter. Because as you know, i always stay up late to do work then i'll be hungry especially at 2am/4am then I'll have maggie soup as my so called 'early breakfast'. I think the main reason that I'm growing side way is because i have stopped playing netball ever since i hurt my ankle. Girls biggest fear is when they can't fit in their clothes and when they feel really bulky of themselves. So, I'm gonna do something to my weight. I've made a deal with my friends , if i can't hit my target's weight before cny then I'm not going back to Kuching :P

Oh well, short semester costs another 3.3k :(( Taylor's is a big bully, money-sucker! Class starting this week, feeling happy because i only have 2 days of class. Going to Johor for site visit on this coming weekend then when I'm back it'll be Christmas. I have never ever feel so excited about Christmas. But, this year i'm celebrating Christmas & New Year without my family but i guess it'll be fun to celebrate it here in KL. Looking forward :DD


No comments: