Hola people! It's 31 December 2011! Although sometimes I'm still confused and wrote 2010 as 2011.haha wtf right, 2010 must be a superb awesome year for me until i kept on writing it this year. I'm supposed to update 3 posts about my final presentation, JB trip & Christmas but I'm so lazy because i have to transfer pictures from here and there :P So, I'll just briefly talk about it alright!
Will blog about my final model soon when i got my model back alright. Stay tune! My grade for Design Studio had improved :DDDD that is one of the best thing that happened in 2011, i swear! Despite all the sleepless night, all the hard work that I've put in, all the extra weight I've gained, IT'S ALL WORTH IT! Heart was beating so fast the moment i checked my result though my phone in JB hotel. God is great, thank you!
This was the first dinner we had in JB on the first day, it is a Taiwanese BBQ & Steamboat and guess who we met? If you watch Singapore drama, you'll definitely know him! He is 曹国辉. The signature smile on his face :)
Here comes the Christmas! Received this Hello Kitty mug from Fe! Really really love it! People often have comments on me 'this-huge-size-girl' loving Hello kitty 'this-pinky-cute-girly-disgusting-stuff'. Oh well, you cannot stop me from loving Hello Kitty because it just happened that i love it since 2010. I'm big doesn't mean i need to love something like Transformer okay? unhappy moments should not be remembered, hurtful words should not be heard. I'll give and take for everything. Like what my mum said ' don't remember how bad people treat you, think of the times when they treat you well." Now i have this sentence in my head. Everytime when I'm about to get emo or angry, I'll just FORGET ABOUT IT and keep telling myself no one is perfect. Pissing at my good friends are the worst thing to do because no matter how pissed i am, I'll feel sad deep inside my heart."
Enjoy the last day of the year & cheer for the coming of 2012. Bring all the good lucks with you yo!
of course,better friendship, better relationship, better result & better bodyshape (lol)

No comments:
Post a Comment