Sunday, February 19, 2012

My 20th birthday !

The day has come , the day when I officially turned 20. I don't feel old anymore because I felt it the moment I turned 18 that year . I shall look forward for my 21 and I think im gonna organize a party at home !

I had 2 birthday cake this year, from family and friends. In the previous year , the one who bought me cake would only be my family . I Swear this is the first time having a bunch of friends singing birthday song to me , I made a wish and blew off the candles ! Say what ? I'm the happiest and luckiest girl ever ! I don't need expensive food and present . As long as you guys be there for me when I need !

A billion thanks to those who really remember my birthday and texted me . Not because of Facebook reminder that makes you remember . I truly appreciate those who wished me via phone . Thanks to Facebook friends too , you guys are lovely . 202 wishes I received this year . Thanks for taking the effort to type in birthday wishes for me although some of them might not know me well !

THANKS A LOT. Lots of love from me <3 <3 <3

No comments: