Monday, March 19, 2012

Hibernate mode

It's already the 6th week of holiday but sadly I did nothing meaningful throughout this holiday. Bittersweet feeling in me, envy those friends who went to architecture firm to work but at the same time feeling happy because I can relax and have plenty of rest at home . I know I gain nothing, NOTHING. Being lazy does not help me to be a better person in studies. I know it & regret now.

People says" don't cry over the spilled milk" so I might as well do something healthy . I did a lot of sports , didn't lose any weight though but at least I feel healthier than before. Its gonna be my daily routine in the coming months.

I also learnt to bake crunchy cheese cake and different flavored of chiffon cake ! I think I have my mum's genes in baking ! Yay !!

No comments: