Thursday, December 17, 2009

ZAPOKINADY outing

driver of the day : NANA LOW.

zapokinady :)

5 cute sexy socks.

pink: DYDY TAN
grey: KIKI TEO
blue: ZHANNIE
red: NANA LOW
yellow: NING HO


enjoy a lot right :D

painting nails. the thing that we always do in everywhere!

KIKI TEO ♥
DYDY TAN ♥
i just love this much ~


I had fun and we enjoyed a lot singing and steamboat. This is the first time i ever stepped into K BOX. I mean,i never sing K. I think this is the first time that i sang that much of songs. The place is comfortable and nice with the friendly services. The only bad thing is the smell of smoke once we got into the room. Of course,we took photographs like crazy. Climbed on the sofa, wore the cute sexy striking colour socks to the toilet and more. Our second station was at nana's house,steamboat! I love cindy's new recipes which are the swimming beefs,swimming squids! I just love them. They were so tasty!

p/s : I love you guys so much, MWAAAHH!!! ♥

No comments: